Gli accordi internazionali
- Commercio e produzione di armiLe normative internazionali che regolamentano la produzione e il commercio di armi
- Uranio impoverito
15 Articoli - pagina 1 2
- Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I), 8 June 1977.Unhchr
- Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of WarUnhchr
- Geneva Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War, 12 August 1949Unhchr
- Rio de Janeiro, 3-14 June 1992
Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production and Stockpiling of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons and on Their Destruction.Signed at London, Moscow and Washington on 10 April 1972.
Entered into force on 26 March 1975
Depositaries: U.K., U.S. and Soviet governments.
pagina 2 di 2 | precedente - successiva