- On ‘Wind-days’ the local population is advised to minimise exposure to pollutionThe residents of Taranto have been struggling with air pollution long before the Covid-19 pandemic. They are now caught in the crossfire of two public health emergencies that require local authorities to take action and demand the shutting down of the polluting premises.8 October 2020 - Taranto’s City Committee for Health and the Environment
- Letter to the Prime Minister, Prof. Giuseppe ConteIf we calculate the atmospheric pollution caused not just by the steelworks alone, but also by the thermoelectric plants that were built to provide it with its power needs and burn its waste gas we arrive at the conclusion that Ilva (ArcelorMittal) is the number one producer of CO2 in Italy4 October 2019 - Associazione PeaceLink (Italy)
- Press release from the NoWar Network - Rome3 August 2017 - Patrick Boylan
- #UnitedWeStand against the Donald Trump agendaProtesters against Donald Trump's policies -- from immigration bans to reckless war escalation -- will meet on May 23rd at 7:30pm (19:30) in Piazza Bologna, Rome, during Trump's visit to the Capital. Organized by American expats in Rome, the event -- strictly demonstrative and non violent -- welcomes Italian like-minded participants as well.18 May 2017 - Patrick Boylan
- Macché autunno caldo! Arriva una primavera caliente di lotte per la pace.
Decolla la proposta di una giornata di mini-manifestazioni in tanti comuni d'Italia – iniziative spontanee e fai-da-te – per sensibilizzare la popolazione ai pericoli di un nuovo intervento militare italiano in Libia. Si vuole così preparare il terreno per la riuscita del grande incontro nazionale contro la guerra che Alex Zanotelli convocherà, non appena otterrà le adesioni delle varie associazioni pacifiste italiane.24 February 2016 - Patrick Boylan
- Emma Wallis speaks to Antonia Battaglia from the NGO Peacelink.14 April 2015 - Antonia Battaglia
- The seventh Decree "custom packaged" for ILVA steel factoryI believe that even in China the government doesn't come to guarantee this. A new law is written to give immunity to those who will manage ILVA. The only hope is that the European Commission will refer this Government to the Court of Justice of the European Union.15 January 2015 - Alessandro Marescotti
- This is the title by which the "Gazzetta del Mezzogiorno6 January 2015 - Redazione Peacelink
- The Ukrainian government, like Israel in Gaza, relentlessly goes on bombing residential areas in the eastern regions “to kill the terrorists hiding out there” (but also the civilians living there). The separatists, called “terrorists”, are in a siege; to break it, they have launched a bloody counteroffensive to the South, with civilian casualties there, too. Tension has spiked with rumors (later debunked) of a full-scale Russian invasion underway. And yet, in spite of it all, a glimmer of hope for peace has finally appeared. Or is it just an illusion?4 September 2014 - Patrick Boylan
- The emission of harmful substances on the population has to be immediately suspended!
Paediatricians from Taranto and its province say: it is necessary to intervene in order "to avoid the dangerous exposure of children to environmental pollutants" and to “guarantee a safe environment to pregnant women”On 12th July 2014, paediatricians from Taranto and its province made a statement on the data of the S.E.N.T.I.E.R.I. 2014 report (made by the National Health Institute), agreed and signed by the Presidency and the Commission for the Environment and Health of the Order of Doctors and Dentists of Taranto too28 August 2014 - Paediatricians of Taranto and province