Sostieni la telematica per la pace:
- Donazione online con PayPal
- C.C.P. 13403746 intestato ad Associazione PeaceLink, C.P. 2009 - 74100 Taranto (TA)
- Conto Corrente Bancario n. 115458 c/o Banca Popolare Etica, intestato ad Associazione PeaceLink (IBAN: IT05 B050 1802 4000 0000 0115 458)
- Palestina:15 dicembre 2015 - Laura Tussi
- Il Ministero degli Affari Esteri Palestinese:4 novembre 2015 - Laura Tussi
- 9 gennaio 2015 - Laura Tussi
- GAIA, Rivista dell'EcoIstituto del Veneto "Alex Langer" presenta:9 gennaio 2015 - Laura Tussi
- 20 dicembre 2014 - Laura Tussi
- Bombardamenti, ecco la mappa fino a dicembre25 luglio 2014 - Luciano Manna
ISM: appello per raccolta materiali
by IMC italy Saturday May 10, 2003 at 05:41 PM
Dopo l'entrata dell'esercito israeliano negli uffici dell'ISM a Betlemme e la distruzione di tutte le attrezzature, l'ISM lancia un appello per la raccolta di materiale.
At 12:30 May 9th,PCR and ISM offices in Beit Sahour were invaded by dozens of Israeli army, police, and border police. three women were arrested. one released later in the day. all the computers ( 6 desktops
and 3 labtops) and all ISM and PCR files were expropriated.
This raid is another step in the Israeli attempts to silence peace activists and force them to leave the country.
Both PCR and ISM offices are turned into non-functional.
In addition to urging all of you to raise your voice loudly against the continued attack against peace and human rights activists, we have the follwoing specific requests:
1-we are in urgent need for Computers to resume our work. we in particular appeal for Palestinian and Israeli organizations to immediatly donate or lend us computers to help us resume our work.
2-we are in urgent need for legal help. we are looking for lawyers both localy and internationally to help us fight against the series of illegal procedures that peace activists are facing.
3-to face the declared policy of transfere of international peace activists, we urge for Jewish peace activists from all over the world to consider joining ISM in Palestine as soon as possible.