- Comunicato stampa in ingleseTraduzione in inglese del comunicato stampa per la seconda proiezione del documentario "Mittal, il volto oscuro dell'impero" a Taranto.13 novembre 2019 - Ilaria Lupo
- The emission of harmful substances on the population has to be immediately suspended!
Paediatricians from Taranto and its province say: it is necessary to intervene in order "to avoid the dangerous exposure of children to environmental pollutants" and to “guarantee a safe environment to pregnant women”On 12th July 2014, paediatricians from Taranto and its province made a statement on the data of the S.E.N.T.I.E.R.I. 2014 report (made by the National Health Institute), agreed and signed by the Presidency and the Commission for the Environment and Health of the Order of Doctors and Dentists of Taranto too28 agosto 2014 - Paediatricians of Taranto and province
- Peacelink, Ilva plant emits 99.4% of P.A.H. in Taranto Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons emissions reach 3469 Kg / year
In 2014, Ilva has still produced 99.4% of all P.A.H. (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, powerful air pollutants) emitted in Taranto23 agosto 2014 - Marco Schnabl
- For many years citizens haven’t been told they were living in an environment contaminated by dioxin, a highly carcinogenic pollutant which can modify and damage the DNATaranto is a heavily polluted city in which the most important information have not been shared and discussed with the public. The dioxin was found in human blood and maternal milk5 agosto 2014 - Marco Schnabl
- Taranto, Italy, Ilva steel factory: the plants remain under requisitionA year ago the guarantor of the A.I.A. (Integrated Environmental Authorization) was fired. Today the new sub commissary Mr Edo Ronchi resigned. The A.I.A. has failed. The Italian plant production continues in violation of European law and the opinion of the Constitutional Court according to which the production should be compliant to the authorization.
July 11, 2014 - PeaceLink12 luglio 2014 - Antonia Battaglia
- In the Ilva coking plant of Taranto the values of PAHs have been found lower than those observed in the near town of Locorotondo.By making a comparison with Locorotondo, a little town in an area considered among the most salubrious of Puglia, the Ilva coking plant wins out!
July 9th 2014 - Alessandro Marescotti9 luglio 2014 - Alessandro Marescotti
- Taranto as in the Niger river delta: violated rights and children in dangerThe similarities between Taranto and the Niger delta come from the extent of contamination and the objective responsibility of the industrial area8 luglio 2014 - Alessandro Marescotti
- SERIOUS HEALTH SITUATION
THE CHILDREN OF TARANTO AND THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY OF THE SO CALLED “TERRA DEI FUOCHI” (“LAND OF FIRES”)In the city of Taranto THERE IS A HIGH RISK FOR PREGNANCIES. The italian National Health Institute has stated the presence of an "excess of mortality for some pathologic conditions of perinatal origin" of +45%.5 luglio 2014 - PeaceLink
- Taranto (Italy)Children have lead in their blood, and for this reason some pediatricians have intervened3 luglio 2014 - Alessandro Marescotti